General and Intensive English, English for Academic Purposes, Exam Preparation, summer and family programmes, tailor made for you.
Perfect for busy executives who only have a short amount of time to study. Take one to one lessons, mini groups or combine the two.
Continue your course from home or join in on one of our Virtual Classrooms with our NEW online courses!
Learn English and add a vocational qualification to your resume. Take a look at our wide range of vocational and teacher training courses.
Main School Facilities
At inlingua Cheltenham there are many facilities to make your learning and stay as comfortable, enjoyable and worthwhile as possible, including a film room in the Main School
Why Study at inlingua Cheltenham?
Since 1990, over ten thousand students from around the world have learned to speak or teach English through our inlingua method of teaching which encourages complete immersion in the language.
We have established a strong reputation for high quality language training whether it is for personal and professional growth, preparing for university or taking your first steps into English language teaching.
Combining personal service and care, we pay attention to your needs and development as you grow with us.
- More than 20 years of experience
- Central, safe and secure location
- Exclusive and highly professional Business Centre
- Popular and unique Summer School Programme
- First class teaching and resources
- English only policy both in and outside the classroom
- All-round service and support: accommodation, welfare, a full social programme, self study, airport transfers and other transport requirements
inlingua Cheltenham was recently inspected by the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) and we are extremely pleased to have been awarded Grade 1 in all sections of the inspection. Grade 1 means ‘Exceeds Expectations” and it is the highest achievable grade. Download the report to see what ISI have said about our school.