Refresher Courses for English Language Teachers
Our TEFL refresher course aims to inspire you to enjoy your teaching more by introducing new ideas, techniques and skills you can use in the classroom. It also aims to help you stay up-to-date on current methodologies and trends.
The course is for all EFL teachers, both native and non-native speakers, including those who may not have been teaching for a while but would like to ‘brush up’ their skills.
• Start on set dates – but we will offer on demand for one-to-one or groups, please contact us for more information
• Small class sizes: Maximum of 10 students per class
• Minimum level: Upper Intermediate (B2)
• Minimum age: 18
• Timetable: Follows the structure of our LSP 30 course (09.00 – 15.00) Please note dates of Bank Holidays in the UK
Objectives of TEFL Refresher
- Giving you new ideas and techniques to use in the classroom
- Helping you exploit technology
- Helping you understand EFL methodologies and learning theories.
- Discussing and sharing ideas, problems, methods and techniques with peers from other parts of the world.
- Updating your knowledge of Britain and how the English language is changing.
Participants can study the TEFL refresher course for 2 weeks, full time from Monday to Friday 09.00-15.00. This course combines language teaching techniques with specialist teaching areas such as Business English, teaching young learners, using songs, ideas for using video, games, using technology teaching one-to one, CLIL, adapting course texts, teaching for exams, etc.
|TEFL Refresher Course|
|Code||Dates||Course Length Weeks||Cost|
Please note: These are set dates, but these courses are available on demand for groups of 8 or more.
Price includes: 30 lessons per week (22.5 hours, 09.00 – 15.00) books and materials with access to our TEFL resources.