General and Business English
Do you wish to benefit from the best of General and Business English with experienced professionals? Our course provides a mixture of both classes all on our Cheltenham campus.
In the mornings you will develop your General English language skills in the main school. In the afternoons you will focus on Business language and skills with our corporate clients in a mini-group session in the Business Centre. Our dedicated business specialists will design a course in the afternoon that will suit your needs.
- Number of lessons/hours: 30 or 40 lessons per week (22.5 or 30 hours) Please see our timetable
- Course Dates: All year round, start any Monday (please note our Bank Holidays)
- Maximum class size: 10 (General English) + 5 (Business English)
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Lesson location: General English in the Main School and Business English in the Business Centre
- Level taught: Intermediate to Advanced
- Age: Adults, 21 and above
This course also offers a FREE BULATS language level test
BULATS is a recognised business English examination for many multi-national companies across Europe and could help your career prospects for the future school preparation.
|General and Business English|
|Summary||Code||Weeks||Cost per Week|
|30 lessons per week comprising of 20 lessons of General English held in the Main School and 10 lessons of Business English in PSP mini group at the Business Centre in mini groups of 5||GBE 30||1-4||£440|
|40 lessons per week comprising of 20 lessons of General English held in the Main School and 20 lessons of Business English in PSP mini group at the Business Centre in mini groups of 5||GBE 40||1-4||£530|
Price includes: 30 (22.5 hours – 09.00 – 15.00) or 40 lessons (30 hours – 09.00 – 16.45) of tuition per week inclusive of all materials and books