English for Customer Service and Hospitality
Who is this course designed for?
This course is designed for students who wish to combine studying English associated with Customer Service and Hospitality, but is specifically targeted towards the following types of clients:
• Those who are dealing with the Public at large events such as International Sporting or Entertainment events
• Those working in the hospitality industry
• Those working in the retail industry
• Those working in the tourist industry
• Those who would like to work with people
English language training using interactive teaching methods and authentic customer service materials
• An increase of English vocabulary, structures and phrases in contexts relevant to the student within Hospitality and Events Management. There will also be an emphasis on any language or skills that the
student most wants to improve.
• Participation in a variety of internationally mixed activities both inside and outside the classroom to
enhance and consolidate the language and grammatical structures learnt in lessons.
• Customer Service English skills and vocabulary with an emphasis on Speaking.
|English for Customer Service and Hospitality|
|20 lessons per week of General
English in the morning followed
by 10 lessons in the afternoon
on English for Customer Service
|30 lessons per week on English
for Customer Service and
Hospitality (Students should have
an Intermediate language level
to study on this course)